These are my page tabs.

Saturday, September 12, 2015

Welcome to Kinderland!

Welcome to all of my little kinders and families. This is going to be a great year. We have 14 boys in our class and 8 girls so far!  I'm so excited for what the year holds for us.

This week we did gradual entry and I got to meet everyone in a small setting. I can tell you that my students are so precious.

We read two books:

1) Pete the Cat - I Love My White Shoes
We told each other what our favorite colors were. 


& 
2) Miss Bindergarten Gets Ready for Kindergarten
We noticed that Miss Bindergarten has many things in her classroom that are also in our classroom. We both have ABC strips, blocks, and books. 

Students worked on following directions as they made Pete the Cat headbands. Students used glue and did a wonderful job. There are many artists in this class!

We worked on coloring pictures and tired our best to make our Pete the Cat picture look like the REAL character from the book. We wanted to be able to tell our family about the story we read and about all the funny things he stepped in.

Next week we are working on letters: ABCDE and we are going to learn all about school rules so our classroom is a safe place for everyone. 


No comments:

Post a Comment